This highly experiential one day workshop covers the following:
What is Authentic Leadership?
- What are our experiences with Authenticity? Our Concerns? Our Challenges? The opportunities?
- Personal Leadership survey
- Personal Authenticity analysis
Who are you being when you show up as a leader?
- Consciously and intentionally cultivating Authentic Leadership, based on your strengths
- Practices to live and lead from your truest, strongest leadership
The content of this course gives women leaders an opportunity to:
- Gain greater mastery in handling the most difficult professional conversations and situations;
- Strengthen their ability to tolerate other people's discomfort and challenges (colleagues, bosses, customers, clients) without collapsing into people-pleasing, fixing, and Self-abandonment;
- Grow in their ability to speak on their own behalf and facilitate others with greater grace and confidence.
- Cultivate three of the most critical qualities in leadership: neutrality, discernment, and curiosity.
To learn more about bringing these transformative programs into your organization, contact David Couper at (888) 676-2120 or email@example.com.