This highly experiential two day intensive covers the following:
Identifying your leadership strengths
- Do you know your strengths?
- The value of focusing on strengths. The risks.
- How do you cultivate your strengths and lead from them?
- Do you know other’s strengths? And grow from there?
Identifying behaviors and beliefs that dilute our leadership
- People pleasing
- Challenges with creating strong boundaries
- And the antidotes to these behaviors and beliefs!
Relating to ourselves in ways that promote and support greater expansion and growth
- Translating that support to team members
- Practical tools to implement everyday
This course gives women leaders the opportunity to:
- Revolutionize their decision-making process in service to more efficient and effective decision-making
- Identify behaviors and beliefs that limit them from handling the most difficult professional conversations and situations
- Strengthen their ability to tolerate other people’s discomfort and challenges (colleagues, bosses, customers, clients) without collapsing into people-pleasing, fixing, and Self-abandonment
- Grow their ability to speak on their own behalf and facilitate others with greater grace and confidence
- Increase their “taking risks” muscle in service to making an even more significant, positive impact in their work
- Learn the key distinctions between being a powerful leader who is committed to serving vs. pleasing and taking responsibility vs. over-responsibility
- Become even more effective and visionary leaders, managers, and communicators, regardless of personal or professional stress.
To learn more about bringing these transformative programs into your organization, contact David Couper at (888) 676-2120 or email@example.com.