Career Coach, Executive Coach, Executive Search Consultant
Jason Mannino integrates two decades of experience in executive search, corporate recruiting, career coaching, transformation work, and advanced education in Psychology in his work as a career and executive coach. As a search and career consultant Jason has worked with high profile clients including Warner Bros. The Walt Disney Company, University of Southern California, UC Berkeley, L.A. Care Health Plan, Altamed. He has also worked for globally recognized search firms including Korn Ferry and Diversified Search Group.
Bringing a whole person approach to coaching, Jason has helped hundreds of clients from senior professionals to C level executives individually and in groups to change or transform their careers. His mission is to support leaders in aligning purpose, passion, and profit both personally and professionally, which leads to greater authenticity and career satisfaction.
Career Coaching, Executive Coaching, Life Coaching, Leadership Development, Team Building, Executive Search, Workforce Planning, Management and Leadership Training/Facilitation, Emotional Intelligence, Communication, Personal Branding
INDUSTRY BACKGROUND & EDUCATION
Jason has worked in multiple industries across the globe with primary focus on Media and Entertainment, Non-profit, Healthcare, Higher Education and Financial Services.
- MA, Spiritual Psychology | University of Santa Monica
- BA, Theater and Psychology | Rutgers University,
- Executive Coaching Certificate | University of Southern California
- Associate Certified Coach | International Coach Federation
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect and Interview Architect Certification | Korn Ferry Institute
- Certified Diversity Recruiter | AIRS
- Certified Workforce Planning Strategist | Human Capital Institute
- Certified Accountability Builder and Culture Leader | Partners in Leadership
- Helped hundreds of clients change and transform careers
- Co-developed and launched University of Southern California’s inaugural career development conference for Military Veterans – “Serving Those Who Have Served”
- Developed and delivered multiple workshops in areas including finding one’s purpose, career search strategies, meditation
- Implemented executive search programs for USC, UC Berkeley, L.A. Care Health Plan
- Former Huffington Post content contributor in areas of life coaching and career coaching