JSW COACHING & CONSULTING – Professional Development & Leadership Coach (2017 – Present)
Human Resources Business Partner (2017 – 2020)
Manager, Global Learning & Development (2014 – 2017)
Manager, Global Staffing (2010 – 2013)
Human Resources Business Partner (2007 – 2010)
THE HOME DEPOT – Senior Human Resources Manager (2003 – 2007)
Emotional Intelligence; Coaching & Mentoring; Leadership Development; Talent Acquisition & Management; Performance Management; Organizational Development; Team Leadership; Inclusion • Proven success coaching and advising business leaders as they manage talent and organizational changes including re-organizations and reductions in force. • Highly adept at challenging early to mid-career professionals to leverage their skills, knowledge, instincts, and resources to develop the competencies organizations value, overcome limitations, and achieve goals. • Recognized as a well-rounded, inclusive coach and mentor who is emotionally and culturally intelligent and excels at providing tailored client support; demonstrated ability to thrive in remote/virtual environments.
INDUSTRY BACKGROUND & EDUCATION
MS in Speech Communication/Organizational Communication Concentration
SOUTHWEST TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY
BA in Speech Communication/Minor in Sociology
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Board Certified Coach (BCC) | CENTER FOR CREDENTIALING & EDUCATION BOARD
Hogan Assessment Certification | HOGAN ASSESSMENT SYSTEMS
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) | HUMAN RESOURCE CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE
SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) | SOCIETY FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Korn Ferry Leadership Architect Certification | KORN FERRY INSTITUTE
Member of the Society for Human Resource Management | GREATER BATON ROUGE
Member of International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Coached clients through career transitions, resulting in $10k – $15k salary increases and new roles with greater responsibility and impact.
- Mentored clients through job search and interview process, positioning them to accept new roles within ~45 days.
- Directed an L&D team at Albemarle that implemented Cornerstone LMS globally, enabling site-specific learning.
- Key member of a global HIRS integration team following acquisition of a company that doubled original company size.
- Managed closure of Albemarle’s Baton Rouge office and relocation of 225 roles to the new corporate office in North Carolina and locations in Texas by 2021.